The Non-Obvious Relationship Awareness (NORA) system helps retailers identify boosters (professional shoplifters) who share common addresses, phone numbers, or identification numbers; identify the preferred items being targeted by the boosters; and identify geographic markets and patterns where organized theft is occurring.
What does NORA stand for?
NORA stands for Non-Obvious Relationship Awareness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NORA
We have 35 other meanings of NORA in our Acronym Attic
- Number on Roll
- National Occupational Research Agenda (forum via NIOSH for occupational injury research)
- National Office Research & Analysis
- National Officer on Reproductive Health & AIDS
- National Oilheat Research Alliance
- National Online Recruitment Awards (UK)
- National Organic Registry Australia
- Netzwerk Ostwestfalen-Lippe für Regionale Agenda eV (Germany)
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
- No Obligations, Rules, or Authority (Final Fantasy XIII video game)
- Non-Organic Radar Access (US Air Force)
- Nothing on Record Against (Law And Order TV show)
- Notice of Realty Action
- Notice of Reassessment (taxes)
- Normalized Residual Activity at 20 Minutes
- Nationaal Overleg Regionale Audiovisuele Archieven (Dutch: National Audiovisual Archives Regional Discussion; Netherlands)
- New Orleans Regional Alliance against Abuse (New Orleans, LA)
- No Radio Contact (Air Traffic Control)
- Northeast Operating Rules Advisory Committee (railroad)
- Northumberland Aquatic Club (Canada)