FNA dispatches from Moscow said Tuesday evening that the sextet and Iran reached a consensus over the non-nuclear items of the package of proposals presented by the Iranian team of negotiators in the last round of talks in Baghdad last month.
What does N2 stand for?
N2 stands for Non-Nuclear
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of N2
We have 4 other meanings of N2 in our Acronym Attic
- Number One
- Negativity at 100 milliseconds
- Nosed One Edge (lumber)
- Nyquist 1 Filter
- Neuron 1 Medial (cell)
- Nyquist 1 Universal Filter
- Engine Core (high pressure compressor) speed in RPM
- Second Negative Component (neurological research wavelength label)
- USN Staff Intelligence Officer
- Nifedipine 20 Milligrams
- Negativity at 200 Milliseconds
- Natuur 2000 (Flemish youth nature organization; Netherlands)
- Nikkei 225 (stock index; Japan)
- Negativity at 240 Milliseconds
- Aerospatiale N (Nord) 262 (airliner; French)
- No Two Alike (custom car maker)
- NORAD-USNORTHCOM Advisory and Assistance Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
He urged to pressure Israel, the only non-NPT member in the Middle East, to place its nuclear facilities, programs and materials under the IAEA comprehensive safeguards and join the NPT as a non-nuclear state.
In other words, rather than a diminishing role, NATO continues to prescribe an expansive role for nuclear weapons, including their potential use in response to non-nuclear threats and, by implication, first use.
The declared nuclear states--Russia, China, France, the UK, and the US--are included along with the non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty states of India, Pakistan, and Israel.