The Chinese economy will decelerate from the second quarter, but the slowdown is not significant enough to derail the economic recovery," said Dariusz Kowalczyk, senior economist and strategist for non-Japan Asia at Credit Agricole CIB in Hong Kong, adding that Monday's sell-off in Chinese shares was "justifiable" because markets tend to move ahead of growth direction.
What does NJA stand for?
NJA stands for Non-Japan Asia (usually in terms of an economic or trading bloc)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NJA
We have 21 other meanings of NJA in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Association of Railroad Passengers
- New Jersey Independent Electrical Contractors Association
- New Jersey Leaders to Leaders (Monroe Township, NJ)
- New Jersey-NASA Specialized Center of Research and Training
- National Jerkin' Association
- National Jousting Association
- National Judges Association
- National Judicial Academy (Bhopal, India)
- Nauka Jezyka Angielskiego (Polish: English Language Teaching)
- NetJets Aviation, Inc.
- National Junior Angus Association (est. 1956)
- New Jersey Apartment Association (Monroe Township, NJ)
- New Jersey Aquaculture Association
- New Jersey Arbitration Act
- New Jersey Astronomical Association
- Not Just Another Acronym
- New Jersey Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- New Jersey Asian American Law Enforcement Officers Association (Old Bridge, NJ)
- New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences
- National Jewish Archive of Broadcasting (Jewish Museum; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VX) has named Christopher Faddy as managing director and head of non-Japan Asia distribution for asset management, The Banking Times has reported.
In fact, non-Japanese Asians drive 57 per cent of Prada's revenue, even though just 37 per cent is earned within non-Japan Asia, says HSBC.
Non-Japan Asia will be at the forefront, with growth of 7.
Emerging markets' macroeconomic performance will be more impressive than the developed economies, with non-Japan Asia standing out as likely to do especially well.
Nydick spent 14 years with Goldman Sachs during which time he held a variety of senior level positions including: co-leading the firm's Non-Japan Asia Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Real Estate Investment Banking business for four years; serving as a key member of the US Real Estate Investment Banking Group; co-heading the firm's Lodging and Gaming business; and participating in both the Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives Groups.
Despite this and other challenges facing the industry, it is encouraging to see that around 40 per cent of the region's leading wealth managers anticipate very respectable growth in their non-Japan Asia revenues over the next two years.
Prior to joining IIFL, Anindya has held senior roles as Managing Director at Jefferies & Co, where he headed Emerging Asian (China & India) equity research, as Strategist and Economist focused on Non-Japan Asia for Bear Stearns & Company in Hong Kong, IDEA INC.