This was an efficient execution of non-investment grade single credit concentration," said Wilcox.
What does NIG stand for?
NIG stands for Non-Investment Grade (bonds)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIG
We have 34 other meanings of NIG in our Acronym Attic
- Nothing in File Wants and Warrants (police)
- Nedgroup Investments Fund Xchange
- Newport-Inglewood Fault Zone
- National Industries Group (Kuwait)
- National Institute of Genetics
- National Insurance Guarantee Corporation Ltd. (UK insurance company)
- Naval Inspector General (US Navy)
- Navy Inspector General
- New in Germany
- Nigeria Internet Group (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Norddeutsche Jugend Im Internationalen Gemeinschaftsdienst eV
- not in goal (soccer)
- National Indian Gaming Association
- National Issuing and Guaranteeing Association (India)
- Neutron-Induced Gamma Activity
- Nevada Insurance Guaranty Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Northeastern Indiana Gaming Association (South Whitley, IN)
- Nuclear Indirect Gamma Activity
- Northern Ireland Government Affairs Group
- Neutron Induced Gamma Spectroscopy (explosive detector)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven of the defaulted firms had been initially rated investment grade, the rest non-investment grade.