The contributors include study methodology and participant information in discussions of the following topics: an ethnographic model to assess treatment readiness among drug users in Ohio, response of Native American clients to three treatment methods for alcohol dependence, potential risk factors for injecting among Mexican American non-injecting heroin users, ethnicity and gender differences in drug use and abuse among college students, acculturation and drug use among dually diagnosed Hispanic adolescents, substance abuse prevalence and treatment among Latinos and Latinas, a comparison of internet vs.
What does NIHU stand for?
NIHU stands for Non-Injecting Heroin User
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIHU
- National Intercollegiate Horse Show
- Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- North Iredell High School (North Carolina)
- Northern Islands High School (Wotje Atoll)
- Not Invented Here Syndrome
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Score
- Northern Ireland Health and Social Wellbeing Survey (UK)
- Nothing Important Happened Today (X-Files episode)
- National Institutes for the Humanities (Japan)
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Immigration Institute
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Information Infrastructure
- National Informatization Index (South Korea)
- National Innovation Initiative
- National Institute of Immunology (New Delhi, India)
- National Institute of Informatics (Japan)