Cardioviva (TM) has been shown to effectively reduce total cholesterol (TC), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), apolipoprotien B 100 (ApoB-100), and non-high density lipoprotein cholesterol (non-HDL-C) in human clinical trials.
What does NHDL stand for?
NHDL stands for Non-High Density Lipoprotein
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHDL
We have 2 other meanings of NHDL in our Acronym Attic
- National Hospital Discharge Survey
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- New Hampshire Division of Historical Resources
- National History Day in Indiana
- National Human Development Initiative (Morocco)
- New Hampshire Dance Institute
- Networked Handheld Device Interface Delirium (essay)
- Nagle Hartray Danker Kagan McKay Penney (architects; Chicago, IL)
- Nagle Hartray Danker Kagan McKay Penney (Architectural firm; Chicago, IL)
- New Haven Dart League (est. 1978; New Haven, CT)
- New Harvard Dictionary of Music (Harvard University Press)
- New Hampshire Dot Net User Group
- National Humanitarian Demining Office (est. 2002; UN)
- Nevada High Desert Outfitters
- New Hampshire Department of Corrections (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Department of Education
- New Hampshire Department of Justice
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Department of Safety
- New Hampshire Department of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dear Editor, We have read the manuscript entitled "Serum lipid profiles including non-high density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in Turkish school children" by Ucar et al.
Examining in detail the effect of these therapies on lipoprotein subclasses should lead to improved treatment of at-risk individuals exhibiting elevated LDL, triglycerides and non-high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol plus low HDL.
Serum lipid profiles including non-high density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in Turkish school-children.