Kyrgyzstan has always followed the example of Russia, the lawmaker said and referred to President Putin, who restricted influence of non-governmental organizations funded by international organizations.
What does NGO stand for?
NGO stands for Non-Governmental Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGO
We have 112 other meanings of NGO in our Acronym Attic
- North Grand Neighborhood Service (St. Louis, MO)
- North Greenwich Nursery School (Greenwich, CT)
- Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen (video game)
- Next Generation Networks Task Force (National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee)
- Next Generation Networks and Ubiquitous Services (International Conference on Networking and Services track)
- Nagoya, Japan - Komaki (Airport Code)
- National Gas Outlet
- Never Grow Old (Cranberries song)
- Niet Gouvernementele Organisatie (Dutch: Non-Governmental Organization)
- Non Gazetted Officer
- National Gallery of Art
- Needs Gaps and Opportunities Assessments (health services and policy research; Ottowa, Ontario, Canada)
- Newspaper Guild of America (trade union)
- Next Generation Optical Access (networks)
- Northern Gulf of Alaska
- Non-Governmental Organization Affairs Bureau (Bangladesh)
- Non-Governmental Organization Coalition (child rights; Lesotho)
- Northern Gynaecological Oncology Centre
- Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers (Marietta, GA)
- Non Governmental Organizations Coordinating Council (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These funds are provided to international organizations, local communities, and non-governmental organization partners to provide for the basic needs of Syrians, including food, shelter, and healthcare.
These are figures that non-governmental organizations and charities and single governmental bodies cannot handle alone.
Some Non-Governmental Organizations intensifies their attacks to Quran Course in Turkish Cyprus.
ANKARA, Feb 16, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkish President Abdullah Gul received a delegation of the Union of the Non-governmental Organizations of the Islamic World (UNIW).
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: <p>Two non-governmental organizations (NGOs) last week held a workshop aimed at strengthening the capacities of and networking among Lebanese civil society and non-governmental organizations.