He further explained the process ascertains the proper disposal of slaughtering remnants such as blood, hides and non-expendable limbs through ensuring a healthy and safe disposal of wastes unfit for human consumption in a healthy, safe and clean environment that maintains the civilised appearance of Abu Dhabi city.
What does NX stand for?
NX stands for Non-Expendable
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NX
We have 2 other meanings of NX in our Acronym Attic
- Air Macau (airline code)
- eNtrance - eXit (railroad engineering)
- Entry/Exit (railroads)
- Naval Experiment (Star Trek; compare with NCC)
- Navy Exchange
- New X (X terminal server system by NoMachine)
- Nexus (Everquest gaming)
- Nitrous Express, Inc. (Wichita Falls, TX)
- No Excuses (Internet slang)
- No Execute (Microsoft)
- Noranda, Quebec (Ontario Northland railway code)
- Normal to X-Axis
- Northern Exposure (TV show)
- NX Clusive (Spanish: México Northamerica; TV show)
- Pump It Up: New Xenesis (video game)
- National Extreme Baseball League
- National Xtreme Crocket Association
- Nissan Xterra Championship Series
- National Xenotransplantation Database (biotechnology)
- Native XML Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reeling machine, RL-31, LIN R59023, NSN 3895-00-252-6896, and reeling machine, RL-39, LIN R59160, NSN 3895-00-498-8343, are no longer non-expendable items.
However there are bound to be several major changes to the Boro squad during the summer and nobody will be considered non-expendable if the price is right.
Available funds, defined by Fitch as cash and investment less net assets deemed non-expendable, totaled $69.
Some units divide the serial numbers into sub-series for use as an expendable register, non-expendable register, and Class IX register.
Available funds (cash and investments less non-expendable and certain expendable restricted net assets) totaled $16.
In fiscal 2011, available funds (cash and investments minus non-expendable net assets and expendable net assets reserved for capital projects) totaled $49.
As of June 30, 2011, available funds, or cash and investments less restricted non-expendable net assets and expendable net assets for capital projects and debt service, totaled $3.