Global Banking News-December 2, 2014--Santander Holdings USA names non-executive chairman
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Non-Executive Chairman (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- New Europe College (Romania)
- New to Exporting Companies (Canada)
- Niagara Escarpment Commission (Canada)
- Nijmeegse Eendrachts Combinatie
- Nippon Electric Company, Ltd. (Japan; now simply NEC)
- No End-Item Calibration
- Nome Eskimo Community (Nome, AK)
- Nominations and Elections Committee
- Non-Elective Contribution (to a qualified retirement plan)
- Non-Employee Compensation
- North Eastern Coalfields (India)
- North Equatorial Current
- Northeast Center for Agricultural and Occupational Health
- Northeast Conference
- Northeast Corner (location in an intersection)
- Northeast Corridor
- Northern European Command
- Northshore Education Consortium (Beverly, MA)
- Not Elsewhere Classified
- Not Even Close (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aviva plc ( Aviva ) is pleased to announce that Sir Adrian Montague will become non-executive chairman on the retirement of John McFarlane at the Aviva AGM in April 2015.
With effect from 31 March 2014, Yacob Al Muzaini, will retire as Independent Non-Executive Chairman of BLME Holdings plc and BLME plc.
Nisa-Today's non-executive chairman Edwin Booth has sensationally stepped down after just five months in the role.
Medical software firm iSoft, which has a major office on Aston Science Park in Birmingham, yesterday named John Weston CBE as its new non-executive chairman of the company.
9 May 2005 Pursuit Dynamics PLC ("Company") Appointment of Non-Executive Chairman Pursuit Dynamics plc announces the appointment of Andrew James Quinn (51) as Non-Executive Chairman of the Company from today's date.
a leading national natural and organic foods retailer, announced Robert Miller has been elected to serve as non-executive Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors.
Donlon: The non-executive chairman is common in the U.