The firm has named Doug Naidus as non-executive chairman of the board of directors.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Non-Executive Chairman (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 366 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- New Europe College (Romania)
- New to Exporting Companies (Canada)
- Niagara Escarpment Commission (Canada)
- Nijmeegse Eendrachts Combinatie
- Nippon Electric Company, Ltd. (Japan; now simply NEC)
- No End-Item Calibration
- Nome Eskimo Community (Nome, AK)
- Nominations and Elections Committee
- Non-Elective Contribution (to a qualified retirement plan)
- Non-Employee Compensation
- North Eastern Coalfields (India)
- North Equatorial Current
- Northeast Center for Agricultural and Occupational Health
- Northeast Conference
- Northeast Corner (location in an intersection)
- Northeast Corridor
- Northern European Command
- Northshore Education Consortium (Beverly, MA)
- Not Elsewhere Classified
- Not Even Close (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simon Burke is leaving his position as non-executive chairman and director, and another non-executive director Michael Balfour has also decided to step down from the group, which went through a major boardroom battle last year.
The top 10 best paid non-executive chairman saw their companies' share prices plunge by an average of 36% over the past year, while for the 10 lowest paid, shares increased by 1%, said the report.
Medical software firm iSoft, which has a major office on Aston Science Park in Birmingham, yesterday named John Weston CBE as its new non-executive chairman of the company.
a leading national natural and organic foods retailer, announced Robert Miller has been elected to serve as non-executive Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors.