What is unique about the plan, Liss says, is that while many of the largest cities in California have an open competition for recyclables, many of the smaller cities in the state fall back on either exclusive or non-exclusive franchise agreements.
What does NEX stand for?
NEX stands for Non-Exclusive (data sets)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEX
- Network of East-West Women
- North East Wales Wildlife (Holywell, Flintshire, Wales, UK)
- New England Water Works Association
- Network of Entrepreneurial Women Worldwide (est. 2006)
- New Zealand Association of Teachers of Singing
- New Zealand
- Nagoya Expressway (Japan)
- Navy Exchange (Retail Store)
- New England Extrusion, Inc. (est. 1988; Turner Falls, MA)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Number of EXcitations
- Network Exchange Universal Communication Standards
- Near-Edge X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Next Evolution XBC (game)
- National Association of Export Companies
- Nippon Expressway Company (Japan)
- North American Association of Exporting Companies
- National Executive Committee
- Navy Exchange Service Command
- Next Generation Air-To-Ground Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the key reasons why are as follows: Focus: A broker who has been hired exclusively is much more likely to focus on the assignment than a non-exclusive broker ("broker" is hereafter used interchangeably with "agent" unless otherwise specified).