GI Dynamics has also granted Gore a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use GI Dynamics patents, but only in the vasculature (i.
What does NERF stand for?
NERF stands for Non-Exclusive, Royalty-Free (licensing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NERF
We have 30 other meanings of NERF in our Acronym Attic
- New England Real Estate Investment Association (Sandown, NH)
- New England Real Estate Journal
- Northeast Real Estate Listings (website)
- Nebraska Research and Education Network
- North East Regional Employers' Organisation (UK)
- Nuclear Execution and Reporting Plan
- Naval Electromagnetic Radiation Facility
- Naval Emitter Reference File
- Navy Emitter Reference File
- New Economy Research Fund (New Zealand)
- Non-Expanding Recreational Foam
- North East Reconstruction Fund (World Bank; Sri Lanka)
- North East Regional Folk Alliance (New York)
- Northeast River Forecast Center
- New Era Revolutionary Fantasy Football (online)
- New England Rugby Football Union
- New Economy Research Group (York University; Canada)
- North East Radio Group (Australia)
- Nuclear Engineering Research Group (Technical University of Catalonia; Spain)
- New England Regional Genealogical Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the agreement, Takeda granted Breckenridge and Synthon a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to its U.
1) To Babylon - a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, edit, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform at any usage with your video, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Babylon's Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
WEGENER retains a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license under the patents for use in both existing and future WEGENER products.
Under the agreement, Anacor will provide the TB Alliance with a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license for any compounds ultimately registered for a TB indication.
NeoMagic has retained a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the technology covered by these patents and patent applications for all of its current and future products.
Additionally, the First Amendment of the Agreement provides that SRS Labs will retain a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use all or any part of the content of certain concert DVDs in SRS Labs' promotional marketing efforts for its technology or business.
NeoMagic will retain a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the technology covered by these patents and patent applications for all of its current and future products.