Again I was told I have epilepsy and that it is possible that I also have non-epileptic attack disorder.
What does NEAD stand for?
NEAD stands for Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEAD
We have 8 other meanings of NEAD in our Acronym Attic
- National Expert Advisory Committee on Tobacco (Ministry of Health; Australia)
- New England Association of Chemistry Teachers (Massachusetts)
- North East Area Commission on Transportation (Oregon)
- New England Association of City and Town Clerks (est. 1967)
- Northeast Association of College and University Housing Officers
- North East Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls
- National Emergency Address Database (Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association)
- Never Ending Altruistic Donor (kidney donation; Maumee, OH)
- New England Automobile Dealers
- No Evidence of Active Disease (cancer assessment)
- Norfolk Education & Action for Development
- North East Abu Dhabi
- North-East Academy of Dance (Oscoda, MI)
- NorthEast Aftermarket Distributing (Maine)
- National Energy Assistance Directors Association
- Nursing Education in Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Nuclear Energy Agency Data Bank
- New England Aquarium Dive Club, Inc.
- New England Association of Drug Court Professionals (Framingham, MA)
- Near-Earth Asset Discovery Labs (asteroid mining)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Stott, 42, suffers from Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder - a form of seizure - that causes him to forget who he is and lose days of memory at a time.
Mr Stott, who suffers from Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder (Nead), which can cause him to lose days at a time, was then told he was 75 miles away from his Bristol home.