5% of those residents come from non-English speaking backgrounds, according to census data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
What does NESB stand for?
NESB stands for Non-English Speaking Background
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NESB
We have 3 other meanings of NESB in our Acronym Attic
- National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act
- National Endangered Species Act Reform Coalition
- National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
- Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (University of Vermont)
- New England School of Addiction Studies
- National Evaluation of Substance Abuse Treatment
- North European Symposium on Archaeological Textiles
- New England School of Architectural Woodworking (Easthampton, MA)
- National Energy Sector and Allied Workers Union (trade union; Zambia)
- North East Support and Action for Youth, Inc. (Wangaratta, Australia)
- Nondestructive Evaluation Sciences Branch (US NASA)
- New England Scholastic Band Association
- New England Society of Botanical Artists (American Society of Botanical Artists)
- New England Structural Biology Association
- North East Scotland Builders Association (UK)
- Northeast Sportbike Association (Mohnton, Pennsylvania)
- North Eastern States Boat Administrator's Conference
- North-East Scotland Bird Report
- Nuclear Energy Systems Business Unit, Westinghouse
- NASA Engineering and Safety Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was particularly when determining a CAP student was unsafe to practise, irrespective of whether the nurse was returning to nursing or from a non-English speaking background.
Intensive education for small business bosses is also very important, especially for those from a non-English speaking background who may be doing things they did in their country of origin instead of following the Australian system.
Figures released by the Department for Children, Schools and Families revealed there were 30 schools in the district where more than 50% of pupils come from non-English speaking backgrounds.
The Government should investigate why social groups struggled at school, whereas children from some non-English speaking backgrounds progressed much faster," the report said.
Duration of injury (mth) * Duration of previous intervention (mth) * Surgery to compensable area (y/n) * Area injured (non-spinal/spine) * Pain intensity (10-cm VAS) * Activity limitation (FRI) (%) * Gender (M/F) * Age (yr) * Time off work (mth) * Work status (working/not working) * Non-English speaking background (y/n) * Interpreter required (y/n) Participants Patients were considered eligible for inclusion in the study if they presented with work-related musculoskeletal pain of ?