9781847697493 English language as hydra; its impacts on non-English language cultures.
What does NEL stand for?
NEL stands for Non-English Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEL
We have 67 other meanings of NEL in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Electronics/Engineering Laboratory
- Navy E-Learning
- Net Earned Loss (ratio)
- Net Energy of Lactation (cows)
- Network Element Layer
- Neuroendocrinology Letters
- Nevrax Library
- New English Library (publishing)
- No-Evidence Limit (Insurance)
- Non Economic Loss (Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, RSO 1998, Canada)
- Nonenhancing Lesion
- North East Line (Singapore mass transit)
- NTT Electronics
- Number of Electrons (physics)
- NEU/ERB B2 Ligand Growth Factor
- National Education & Leadership Awards
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Environmental Law Association (Australia)
- New England Library Association
- New England Livery Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The existing studies have not used validated or consistent measures of clinician non-English language proficiency.
This is the second non-English language country for Yelp, following the introduction of Yelp France in May 2010.
The internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers was also considering a separate proposal to permit addresses entirely in non-English languages for the first time.
3m Iranians and is the most popular of the BBC's non-English language news websites.
The domain name service," VeriSigu says, "is separate from email, and, unfortunately, the systems that handle email are not able to recognize or support non-English language characters at this time.