Coverage includes a number of different topics and disciplines including energy efficiency policies at local, regional, national and international levels, long term impact of energy efficiency, technologies to improve energy efficiency, consumer behavior and the dynamics of consumerism, socio-economic impacts of energy efficiency measures, transportation issues, building issues, energy management systems, energy planning and risk assessment, non-energy benefits of efficiency, and energy education and training.
What does NEB stand for?
NEB stands for Non-Energy Benefits
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEB
We have 79 other meanings of NEB in our Acronym Attic
- Negative Energy Balance
- Net Energy Balance (metric)
- Network Engineering Branch (US NIH)
- New Elevator Business
- New Engineering Building (University of Florida)
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- New English Bible
- New Executive Building (Philippines)
- Noise Equivalent Bandwidth
- Non-Enzymatic Browning reaction
- North East Bab (United Arab Emirates)
- North Equatorial Belt
- Number Entry Button
- NASA Employees Benefit Association
- National Electronic Billers Alliance (San Francisco, CA)
- National Elevator Bargaining Association (Teaneck, NJ)
- National Employee Benefits Administration
- National Ethical Breeders Association
- Nepal Bar Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This comprehensive article discusses complete results, including a look at the non-energy benefits of motor system optimization, such as maintenance savings, increased or improved production, lower emissions, increased plant safety and avoided capital costs.