Officers found a number of cars parked illegally and had dealt with the matter by way of non-endorsable fixed penalty tickets.
What does NEFPT stand for?
NEFPT stands for Non-Endorsable Fixed Penalty Ticket (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service
- Nato European Fighter Aircraft Development, Production and Logistics Management Organisation
- North East Fishery Management Plan (Department of Primary Industries; Victoria, Australia)
- New England Field Office (US Fish and Wildlife Service; Old Town, ME)
- Northeast Fisheries Observer Program
- New Forms of Reasoning for the Semantic Web (workshop)
- Nepal Food Scientists and Technologists Association (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Northeast Emergency Food Program (Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon)
- Northeast Florida Paralegal Association (also seen as NFPA)
- National Executive Forum on Public Property (est. 1998; Canada)
- National Electric Flight Rally
- North East Fife Riding Club (UK)
- National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System
- Northeast Florida Regional Planning Council
- National Epidemiologic Follow-Up Studies
- National Equity Fund Scheme (Industrial Development Bank of India)
- Network Extensible File System
- Nevada Equal Franchise Society (women's rights)
- New England Figure Skating Club
- Northeast Fisheries Science Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers from Stafford Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT) and Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) also issued a number of endorsable and non-endorsable fixed penalty tickets to other motorists for a range of offences.
But his pleas have fallen on deaf ears and today PC Jones has renewed his request saying the only action left to him is to issue pounds 30 non-endorsable fixed penalty tickets.