Introduction Isolated right ventricular myocardial infarction (IRVMI) results from atherothrombotic disease of acute marginal arteries or a non-dominant right coronary artery (RCA) and normal coronary arteries in the presence of right ventricle (RV) hypertrophy (1-4).
What does NDRCA stand for?
NDRCA stands for Non-Dominant Right Coronary Artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Non-Directional Radio Beacon
- National Defense Research Committee
- National Defense Research Council
- National Democratic Redistricting Committee (politics)
- National Development and Reform Commission (China)
- National Development and Reformation Commission (China)
- National Disaster Reduction Center
- Naval Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Nevada Desert Research Center
- Non Disruptive Road Crossing (engineering)
- National Disaster Reduction Center of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs of China)
- North Dallas Radio Control Club (Texas)
- Northern Dauphin Regional Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- NADPH (Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate)-Dependent Retinol Dehydrogenase
- Natural Disaster Reference Database (NASA)
- Network for Drylands Research and Development (Gulf Cooperation Council; United Arab Emirates)
- Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities
- New Drug Research and Development (pharmacy)
- Non-Dopa-Responsive Dystonia (neurology)
- National Director of Rider Education (Gold Wing Road Riders Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angiography revealed no patients with isolated right-sided ST-elevation with non-dominant right coronary artery occlusion.