Al-Suwaiyel said that the agreement aims to develop and create devices for multiple techniques of non-destructive tests, promote national acceptance of non-destructive tests services, support national scientific talents and attract and refine them in this area, create a database including specialists in this field as well as represent the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the Union of non-destructive testing center established in 1998 and achieve economic self-dependence in the long term.
What does NDT stand for?
NDT stands for Non-Destructive Test(ing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDT
We have 71 other meanings of NDT in our Acronym Attic
- Neurological Developmental Treatment
- New Decision Therapy (New York, NY)
- New Dimensions in Technology, Inc.
- New Distributors Training
- Newfoundland Daylight Time (GMT-0230)
- Niederdruck Turbine (German: Low-Pressure Turbine)
- Nil Ductility Temperature
- Nitto Denko Technical Corporation (Oceanside, CA)
- No Destructive Test
- No Dial Tone
- Non-Directive Therapy (psychiatry)
- Non-Ducting Tropo
- Nota del Traduttore (Italian: translator's note)
- Note du Traducteur (French: Translator's Note)
- Noxin Disposal Technology
- Nuclear Decommissioning Trust
- Nuclear Density Test (geotechnical/civil engineering test)
- Nuclear Disablement Team
- Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation
- Nanaimo District Teachers Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company says it is highly experienced in providing conventional non-destructive testing services, advanced non-destructive test ing services and specialty inspection services.
Supermarket services, supplying all forms of non-destructive test equipment and services, are being developed.