Kitts from the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) list of non-cooperative countries and territories in June, 2002, signaled the government's commitment to ensuring a sound regulatory framework.
What does NCCT stand for?
NCCT stands for Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCCT
We have 37 other meanings of NCCT in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Collaborative Stroke Registry (research project)
- National Child Care Staffing Study (US DHHS)
- North Carolina Council for the Social Studies
- Northern California Cigar Smoking Society
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
- Nuffield Community Care Studies Unit (University of Leicester; UK)
- National Center for Competency Testing
- National Consumer Cost Tool (Blue Cross)
- Network Centric Collaborative Targeting
- Non Contact Current Transformer
- Nortel Communication Control Toolkit (software)
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group (also seen as NCCTG; National Cancer Institute)
- Northern California Construction and Training, Inc.
- North Carolina Cable Telecommunications Association
- North Carolina Christmas Tree Association (Boone, NC)
- Newaygo County Career-Tech Center (Fremont, MI)
- North Carolina Conservation Tax Credit (state program)
- National Centers for Career and Technical Education
- North Cambridge Crime Task Force (Massachusetts)
- North Coast Correctional Treatment Facility (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering published its 12 annual report on June 22, outlining its main achievements in 2000-2001, including the significant progress in work on non-cooperative countries and territories (NCCTs):
Using the combined SAS and World-Check capabilities, financial institutions can filter against the database in its entirety, or they can harness several prebuilt SAS matching scenarios on subsets of the World-Check database, including Financial Action Task Force list of Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories, terrorists, PEPs, and a general high-risk category.