30) c) Drug--induced Alterations in Gingival Connective Tissue Homeostasis--the connective tissue in phenytoin overgrowth has a significantly higher volume density of non-collagenous matrix than of collagenous matrix.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Non-Collagenous
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- Node Center
- Noise Coefficient (manufacturing specification)
- Noise Criterion
- Nolo Contendere (Latin: No Contest; court plea)
- Nominal Correction (US NASA)
- Nominating Committee
- Non Combative
- Non Communiqué (French)
- Non Conformance
Samples in periodicals archive:
2000], it belongs to a group of non-collagenous protein termed the SIBLING (Small Integrin-Binding LIgand, N-linked Glycoprotein) family.
The patent's claims cover domain structures of type IV collagen, including the non-collagenous domain, as agents to inhibit tumor growth by restricting a tumor's blood supply.
The non-collagenous dentin matrix proteins are involved in dentinogenesis imperfecta type II (DGI-II).