allegedly took advantage of a glitch that allowed him to repeatedly withdraw money from a local ATM machine during non-business hours when it was not directly linked the credit union's records.
What does NBH stand for?
NBH stands for Non-Business Hours
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBH
We have 28 other meanings of NBH in our Acronym Attic
- National Builders Hardware (Portland, OR)
- Nemzetbiztonsági Hivatal (National Security Office, Hungary; since 1989)
- Neonatal Brain Hemorrhage
- Network Busy Hour
- New Broadcasting House (various locations)
- New Business Hold
- New Business Horizons
- Nicholas Brodie Hardeman (gospel preacher and teacher)
- Nike Bauer Hockey
- No Break Here (computer programming)
- Normal Business Hours
- Northeast Baptist Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
- Northern Berkshire Healthcare (Massachusetts)
- Nothing But Headshots (gaming clan)
- National Barrel Horse Association
- National Bird Hunters Association
- National Black Hair Association
- National Bone Health Alliance
- National Builders Hardware Association
- Nevada Bow Hunters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calls received during non-business hours are recorded on voicemail and answered on the next work day.
Generally this purgering is done during non-business hours, preferably Sunday night.