The primary outcome measured was the need for endoscopic treatment, which consisted of epinephrine injection and heater probe thermocoagulation for actively bleeding ulcers or ulcers with non-bleeding visible vessels or clots.
What does NBVV stand for?
NBVV stands for Non-Bleeding Visible Vessel (ulcers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBVV
We have 1 other meaning of NBVV in our Acronym Attic
- National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Nederlandse Beroepsvereniging Van Opticiens (Dutch: Dutch Association of Opticians)
- Nederlandse Bond Van Plattelandsvrouwen (Dutch: Dutch Association of Rural Women)
- North Bridge Venture Partners (Massachusetts)
- Novak Biddle Venture Partners (Bethesda, MD)
- Network Based Virtual Private Network
- Near Beyond Visual Range
- Narrow-Band Video Telephone
- Nederlandse Bond Van Timmerfabrikanten (Dutch: Dutch Federation of Carpenters)
- Nederlandse Bond Van Vogelliefhebbers (Dutch: Dutch Federation of Birdwatchers)