5 billion, or 8 percent, of the outstanding balance of commercial and multifamily (MF) mortgages held by non-bank lenders and investors will mature in 2013--a 21 percent decline from 2012.
What does NBL stand for?
NBL stands for Non-Bank Lenders (syndicated loans)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBL
We have 143 other meanings of NBL in our Acronym Attic
- Network-Based Learning
- Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory
- Never Been Laid
- New Brunswick Laboratory
- New Brunswick Library (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Next Big Language (computer programming)
- Nippon Business Lease (Nippon, Japan)
- Nocturnal Boundary Layer (meteorology)
- Non Battle Loss
- North Bay Library (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Not Bloody Likely
- Nothing But Love
- Nuestra Belleza Latina (beauty pagent)
- Number of Bit Line Failures
- National Business and Law Association (Bulgaria)
- National Businesswomen's Leadership Association
- New Brunswick Lung Association (Canada)
- Nobody Likes A Smart Ass
- Network for Battered Lesbians and Bisexual Women (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5%, policymakers discussed the possibility of a further reduction, as well as measures in addition to the multi-billionpound Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS), such as increasing credit from non-bank lenders.
The decision by big banks to hold back the cash rate cuts has proved to be an advantage for non-bank lenders.
Third, non-bank lenders, backed by private investors, are entering the market to meet the demand.
6bn available for mortgage-backed securities to help maintain liquidity for non-bank lenders, Kevin Rudd, the prime minister, said.
In the fast-growing consumer loan market, non-bank lenders managed more than US$8 billion in credit, nearly half the national total.
Ross and Jungmeyer offered the same example of the effect the usury limit for non-bank lenders has had on the state: the virtual disappearance of such "captive" auto financing companies as General Motors Acceptance Corp.