The European Commission welcomed the vote of the European Parliament on the Commission proposal to make the internal market leaner for eight industry sectors including lifts, electrical and electronic equipment, simple pressure vessels, non-automatic weighing instruments, measuring instruments, explosives for civil uses, equipment used in explosive atmospheres and products which cause electromagnetic disturbances.
What does NAWI stand for?
NAWI stands for Non-Automatic Weighing Instrument
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAWI
We have 2 other meanings of NAWI in our Acronym Attic
- National-American Wholesale Grocers Association
- National Associations Working Group for ITS
- National Association of Women's Gymnastics Judges
- North American Water Garden Society
- National Asian Women's Health Organization
- National Association of Women's Health Professionals
- National Alliance of Women Human Rights Defenders
- National Association of Women Highway Safety Leaders
- National Association for Workforce Improvement
- National Average Wage Index
- North America and West Indies Station (UK Royal Navy)
- National Association of Women in Business (est. 2010)
- National Association of Women In Construction
- North American West Indies Rugby Association
- Network for Advocacy on Water Issues in Southern Africa
- National Association of Women Judges
- National Association of Women and the Law (Canada)
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- North American Woodsball League (paintball)
- North American Wholesale Lumber Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI -- The Emirates Authority for Standardisation and Metrology, or ESMA, has announced the results of the survey of weighing scales at jewellery shops in the UAE, showing that 35 per cent of these were found to have exceeded the maximum permissible error, as per the UAE standard for non-automatic weighing instruments.
BMH Chronos Richardson's Customer Services Department have successfully implemented the UK Weighing Federation's new Calibration Code of Practice, for both Level 1 and Level 2 Calibrations for Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments.