What does NAAION stand for?
NAAION stands for Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (ophthalmology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nigerian Achievers Awards Institute (UK)
- Non-Analog Antifolate Inhibitors (pharmacology)
- North American Associated Inspectors (building inspections)
- National African-American Insurance Association
- North American Alliance for International Aid (Davie, Florida)
- National Association of Asian Indian Christians
- Newfoundland Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, Inc.
- North American Alfalfa Improvement Conference
- National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council
- National Association of Advisers and Inspectors in Design and Technology
- National Association for the Advancement of Indian People
- National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals
- National Automated Archival Information Retrieval System (South Africa)
- National Association of Approved Internet Services (UK)
- North American Association of Inventory Services (est. 1981)
- National Association of African Journalists (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Agricultural Journalists (est. 1952; Bryan, TX)
- North American Actuarial Journal
- North American Agricultural Journalists
- National Arab American Journalists Association