Their topic include extractive whole cell biotransformation in a cloud point system, applying nonionic surfactants in lignocellulosic bioethanol production, remediating sites contaminated with non-aqueous phase liquids, investigating micellization in solutions with nonionic surfactants, tricritical phenomenon and three-phase behavior in nonionic microemulsion systems, and the synthesis and applications of several series of polymerizable surfactants in emulsion polymerization.
What does NAPL stand for?
NAPL stands for Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAPL
We have 26 other meanings of NAPL in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (UK)
- National Alliance Party of Kenya
- Njarange Area Project Kenya
- North American ParaKart Racing Association (napkra.org
- National Air Photo Library (Canada)
- National Amateur Pool League (New York, NY)
- National Association for Printing Leadership
- National Association of Printers and Lithographers
- Network Amateur Poker League (Indianapolis, IN)
- Network Architecture and Performance Lab
- North American Paintball League
- North American Palladium Ltd. (Canada)
- North American Poker League (PokerStars)
- North American Polo League
- Northampton Area Public Library (Northampton, Pennsylvania)
- Not Another Programming Language (computer programming)
- Northeast Association of Pre-Law Advisors
- National Assessment Program-Literacy and Numeracy (Australia)
- National Authorities on Public Libraries in Europe
- North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon entering the subsurface, these contaminants act as Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids (LNAPL), which form pools at the unsaturated/ saturated interface underground.