The product is of high safety, non-GMO, non-irradiation and non-animal origin.
What does NAO stand for?
NAO stands for Non-Animal Origin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAO
We have 96 other meanings of NAO in our Acronym Attic
- National Audit Office (UK government)
- National Authorising Officer (various nations)
- Native American Outreach
- Natural Atomic Orbital
- Naval Aviation Observer
- Négociation Annuelle Obligatoire (French: Mandatory Annual Negotiation)
- New Account Opening (various companies)
- New Age Outlaws (wrestling)
- New Anzat Order (Star Wars)
- New Associate Orientation (introductory training for new employees)
- non-asbestos organic
- North American Operations
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Not an Option
- Number Allocation Organisation
- Sodium Oxide
- North American One-Armed Golfer Association (Louisville, KY)
- Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
- National Association Of Broadcasters
- National Alliance of Black Interpreters, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ministry's decision comes after the EU amended last year a regulation on "official controls on imports of certain feed and food of non-animal origin.
L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucinc, L-Valine, L-Citrulline, Natural & non-animal origin L-Cysteines including NAC, and mineral Aspartates Branded Ingredients * Cognizin[R] Citicoline for brain and memory health * Setria[R] Glutathione an antioxidant for detoxification and immune health.
These controls are foreseen in regulations passed in July 2009 which enters into application today and provides, for the first time ever, for a set of common EU rules for official controls on imports of certain feed and food of non-animal origin.
The ESA official was reacting to a new EC proposal to enhance import controls on a number of food items of non-animal origin in a bid to counter "known or emerging risks" of contamination, as reported yesterday by FLEXNEWS.