February 10, 2012 (KHARTOUM) -- The governments of Sudan and South Sudan have signed a non-aggression treaty in the Ethiopian capital that is hoped to de-escalate growing tensions between the neighbouring states.
What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for Non-Aggression Treaty (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- Network Aggregate Throughput
- Neutralizing Antibody Titer
- News At Ten
- Nice and Tight
- Nippon Advanced Technology (Japan)
- Nitric Acid Trihydrate
- NMCC (National Military Command Center) AMPS (Automated Message Processing System) Terminal (US Military Communications)
- No Action Taken
- Node Allocation Table
- Non-Accidental Trauma (child abuse)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20) The Special Committee noted that the original request for Finland to cede territory was a violation of the Non-aggression Treaty of 1932 and the Pact of Paris, which set the territories of each as inviolable.
Despite earlier hesitations, North Korea acceded to ASEAN's non-aggression treaty, the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation in Southeast Asia, immediately after the ARF meeting on Thursday, becoming the 15th country outside the region to do so.
But Pyongyang is demanding a formal non-aggression treaty before North Korea will dismantle its banned nuclear arms programmes.
A spokesman for the country's Foreign Ministry also told its official news agency KCNA that if the US tried to force North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons programme before it came up with a non-aggression treaty, it would lead to a "war".
North Korea has long demanded one-on-one talks with the United States, with the aim of obtaining a non-aggression treaty.