Our analysis indicates an overall improvement in risk adjusted survival rates for non-African American and African American men.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for Non-African American
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Artists Association
- Never Again Association (anti-racism group)
- New Account Application (sales)
- Newburyport Art Association (Newburyport, MA)
- Newcastle Aviation Academy (UK)
- Newspaper Association of America
- Next Available Agent (Cisco)
- Nippon Aluminum Alkyls, Ltd. (Japan)
- Nissan Auto Auction (Japan)
- No Abstract Available (academic research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that women and non-African Americans seemed to be driving the link between mentholated cigarettes and strokes, but he wasn't sure why and the study didn't answer that either.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Roughly 51% of African American discretionary spending dollars, or $39 billion, goes toward the purchase of computers, cell phones, and electronics--a proportionally higher percentage when compared with the spending of non-African Americans.
Clinician attributions associated with the diagnosis of schizophrenia in African American and non-African American patients.
African Americans with Alzheimer's disease had greater cognitive deficits at baseline than non-African Americans but showed a significantly slower rate of cognitive decline than non-African Americans, reported Lisa L.
There were few non-African Americans in the study, but there was no difference in incidence of M.
First, at a minimum, race-specific labeling will make it more likely that non-African Americans who would benefit from the drug will not get it.
However, the sketchy and stereotypical portrayal of the corrupt Anglo cop--the only non-African American character in the book, aside from a brief appearance by a West Indian cab driver--is a disappointment.