What does NANCe stand for?
NANCe stands for Non-Adrenergic, Non-Cholinergic Excitatory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis Virus
- National Association of Nouthetic Counselors (Indianapolis, IN)
- Netherlands Alumni Network in China
- Non-Noradrenergic Non-Cholinergic
- North American Nitrogen Center (est. 2004)
- North American Numbering Council
- North Atlantic Nickel Corp. (stock symbol; Canada)
- North American Natural Casing Association (New York, New York)
- North American Network of Cities of Asylum (Las Vegas, NV)
- NANolithography using Chemically Amplified Resists
- North Atlantic Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
- National Association of Non Custodial Moms, Inc.
- National Association of Noise Control Officials
- National Association of Nurses for Contraception and Sexual Health (UK)
- Neither Agree Nor Disagree (surveys)
- Nested Analysis and Design
- Non-Alzheimer Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- Not And (electronic logic gate)
- North American Nuclear Detection Architecture
- New Approach Notified and Designated Organisations (EU notifications, standards and directives)