But doctors found a fracture consistent with trauma or a non-accidental injury.
What does NAI stand for?
NAI stands for Non-Accidental Injury (healthcare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAI
We have 154 other meanings of NAI in our Acronym Attic
- New and Improved
- New Asia Industries (Vietnam)
- News America Incorporated (Delaware)
- Nic Augustus Investigations (Baltimore, MD)
- Nigerian Association Ireland (est. 2005)
- No Action Indicated (US FDA)
- No Adverse Impact (flood mitigation)
- No Advice Intended
- No Airborne Intercept
- No Artificial Ingredients (book)
- Nordic Africa Institute
- North American Indian (language)
- North American Initiative
- North American Inks
- Northwest Avalanche Institute
- Norwegian Air International (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Notifiable Avian Influenza (surveillance system)
- Nuclear Accident or Incident
- Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such injuries are highly indicative of non-accidental injury, and the mother was asked by the doctor to institute a police investigation.
He has a strong background of representing clients in complex cases including child neglect, abuse and non-accidental injury.
Taken together the findings of my examinations were a strong indicator of trauma and non-accidental injury," he told Wolverhampton Crown Court.
Ms Edmonds-Shakell is a barrister with leading Birmingham chamber St Philip's, based in Temple Row, and regularly represents the city council and parents in care proceedings dealing with cases of chronic neglect, non-accidental injury and allegations of sexual abuse, according to her CV on the company website.
Their claim was that if the case was reheard with the new medical evidence, the findings of non-accidental injury would not be made.
It was doctors at Preston who initially raised concerns that he had suffered a non-accidental injury.