It favored the continued use of the syphilis and the hepatitis B core antibody (anti-HBC) tests, which researchers developed to detect non-A, non-B hepatitis virus.
What does NANBV stand for?
NANBV stands for Non-A, Non-B Hepatitis Virus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NANBV in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs (Washington, DC)
- news.admin.net-abuse.usenet (USENET news group)
- National Alliance to Nurture the Aged and the Youth (Miami, FL)
- Non-A Non-B Hepatitis
- North American Nude Bikers
- North Atlanta National Bank (Georgia)
- Nurses Association of New Brunswick
- North American National Broadcasters Association
- North America Natural Bodybuilding Federation
- National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women's Club, Inc.
- National Association of Nouthetic Counselors (Indianapolis, IN)
- Netherlands Alumni Network in China
- Non-Noradrenergic Non-Cholinergic
- North American Nitrogen Center (est. 2004)
- North American Numbering Council
- North Atlantic Nickel Corp. (stock symbol; Canada)
- North American Natural Casing Association (New York, New York)
- North American Network of Cities of Asylum (Las Vegas, NV)
- NANolithography using Chemically Amplified Resists
- Non-Adrenergic, Non-Cholinergic Excitatory