uk Global Banking News - 21 September 2012 Tata Capital Ltd, the non banking financial company and subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd.
What does NBFC stand for?
NBFC stands for Non Banking Financial Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBFC
We have 17 other meanings of NBFC in our Acronym Attic
- New Brunswick Firearms Alliance
- New Business for Annuities
- National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- National BioForensics Analysis Center
- Nava Bharat Ferro Alloys Ltd. (India)
- National Black Fine Art Show
- North British Functional Analysis Seminar (UK)
- New Brunswick Food and Beverage Processors Association (New Brunswick, Canada; now known as Atlantic Food & Beverage Processors Association, Inc.)
- New Beginning Fellowship Church (Oklahoma City, OK)
- New Beginnings Family Church (various locations)
- Non-Bank Finance Company
- Non-Banking Financial Corporation (microfinance)
- North Bavarian Fighting Corps (gaming clan)
- North Beach Football Club (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Notebook FanControl
- Noyal-Brécé Football Club (Brittany, France)
- New Brunswick Fire Chief's Conference
- Newark Bait and Fly Casting Club (Newark, NJ)
- NBF Control Protocol
- NetBIOS Frames Control Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sarasin Group's first presence in India is incorporated as Sarasin-Alpen (India) Private Limited, which is a Non Fund Based Non Banking Financial Company (NF-NBFC).
uk India based Non Banking Financial Company, Sahara India Financial Corporation, has been allowed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to accept deposits.