AACC's Nominating Committee is accepting nominations for the 2012 Association election.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Nominating Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- Noble & Cooley (drums)
- Nobody Cares
- Nochex (online payment method in UK)
- NOCONTRACT (Not Releasable to Contractors or Consultants; classification)
- Nodal Controller
- Node Center
- Noise Coefficient (manufacturing specification)
- Noise Criterion
- Nolo Contendere (Latin: No Contest; court plea)
- Nominal Correction (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MTNA Nominating Committee invites the membership to recommend candidates for the following national offices for the 2010-2012 biennium: * President-elect * Vice President * Secretary/Treasurer Candidates must be active members in good standing and must have given their consent.
She was elected to the ONS Nominating Committee in 2006 and named chair-elect in 2008.
14) In their memorandum to the nominating committee they acknowledged that "Judge Jane M.
Nominating committee The survey showed that a nominating committee is by far the most widely used vehicle for selecting candidates.
The Nominating Committee will recommend a slate of Officers and members of the Board of Directors for action by the full membership at the Annual Business Meeting on December 13 in Nashville.
Subject to approval of the Board of Directors, an Audit Committee comprised of no less than three (3) independent members from the Board of Directors shall be appointed by the Nominating Committee.