What does NALADI stand for?
NALADI stands for Nomenclatura da Associação Latino-Americana de Integração (Portuguese: Nomenclature of the Latin American Integration)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Language Advisers (UK)
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Native American Leadership Alliance
- Nevada Association of Latin Americans, Inc. (est. 1969; Las Vegas, NV)
- North America Latin America Films, LLC (est. 2005)
- National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies (now Americans for the Arts)
- National Association of Latino Arts and Culture
- National Alliance of Latin American and Caribbean Communities
- Netherlands Association of Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- National Association of Local Authorities in Denmark
- National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia and New Zealand)
- National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana
- Network Adaptation Layer Ad Hoc Group
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)