A test of proposed revisions to room noise criteria curves.
What does NC(CURVE) stand for?
NC(CURVE) stands for Noise Criteria Curve
This definition appears very rarely
- North Carolina Community-Based Public Health Initiative
- North Carolina Emergency Nurses Association
- Net-Centric Functional Capabilities Board
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine (Morrisville, NC; also seen as NCIOM)
- Network Channel/National Channel Interface (code)
- Northern California Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center (US FBI)
- Naval Courts & Boards (US Navy)
- National Command and Control
- Network Control and Management
- Nashville, Chattanooga, and St. Louis Railroad
- National Center 1 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- No Children under 17 years of age (movie rating)
- No One 17 and Under Admitted (MPAA rating)
- National Center 2 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Center 3 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Center 4 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Non-Coherent Antipodal
- Network Computer-Client
- National Commission for Certification of CME Professionals, Inc.
- Non-Coherent Delay-Locked Loop