Primary nodal marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) is a distinct entity within the heterogeneous group of low-grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders.
What does NMZL stand for?
NMZL stands for Nodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Movement of Young Legislators (Philippines)
- New Milford Youth Lacrosse (Connecticut)
- New Mexico Youth Soccer Association
- North Macon Youth Sports Association (Macon, GA)
- North Mecklenburg Youth Soccer Association (now North Meck Soccer Club; Cornelius, NC)
- Neue Musikzeitung
- Northern Metropolitan Zone (Diamond Creek, Victoria, Australia)
- Numerycznej Mapy Zasadniczej (Polish: Basic Numerical Maps)
- National Museum of Zambia
- National Museum of Zimbabwe Bulawayo