Nobody cares what your opinion is about a horserace, or a greyhound race - real or cartoon - and nobody cares what your opinion is regarding football, darts or motor racing.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Nobody Cares
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- No Comment
- No Connection
- No Contact
- No Contest (criminal justice system)
- No Context (decompressor state)
- No Correction
- No Cover (philately)
- No Credit (college transcript)
- Noam Chomsky
- Noble & Cooley (drums)
- Nochex (online payment method in UK)
- NOCONTRACT (Not Releasable to Contractors or Consultants; classification)
- Nodal Controller
- Node Center
- Noise Coefficient (manufacturing specification)
- Noise Criterion
- Nolo Contendere (Latin: No Contest; court plea)
- Nominal Correction (US NASA)
- Nominating Committee
- Non Combative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the men will wear white beards and Santa suits, and the song is a career-specific lament: "Nobody cares, nobody cares, nobody cares about Santa.
I look at my cv and think it will get me a job but I've been unemployed so long nobody cares a jot what I've done.
Sarabeth Tucek Nobody Cares Echo***** Sarabeth Tucek faces up to some hard truth on this single from her excellent debut album.
There is no God, nobody cares, when you die that is the end.