Luckily no-one was hurt when hundreds of bricks thundered to the ground from the 40ft high building.
What does NO1 stand for?
NO1 stands for No-One
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- National Organization of Men Against Amazonion Masterhood :-)
- Non Proprietary Reliable Electronic Mail
- Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu (law firm; Japan)
- Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Retaliation Act of 2002
- New Order - Not Optional
- Nitric Oxide-releasing Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
- New Orders Pulverise Opposition Without Utilizing Hamsters (Kids Next Door show)
- National Organizations Symbiotically And Strongly Supporting PEACE Month Synergy
- No Transmission
- Nitric Oxide and Nitric Oxide Synthase
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Murph, he's been seeing a young lady for five or six years, but no-one at the Giants has ever seen her or heard her.
A TRIP WHILE walking through West Orchard way I slipped and fell The other day No-one stopped, no-one cared It's as if I wasn't there There was a time not long ago When help would be at hand But living through these times just now It seems another land The only thing that was about As I struggled to get on A lad aboard a cleaning truck About to start, about to work There was no are you alright?
Byline: Mick Fredson ; Hunts Cross THE GIRL INSIDE She knows she does not look the same And has to depend on her trusty cane Hair so white yet still has a curl Gone are the golden locks of when she was a girl Some days are bad Some days are fine This once slender girl now curved of the spine In heels so high she once danced so many dawns Comfy slippers now, both feet have corns, Long days sitting by the window, watching life go by No-one sees her smile, no-one sees her cry Boil the kettle, make some more tea Is it Monday, Tuesday, April or May, What's the matter with me?
No road-sweepers or gardeners, no-one running out to the car at the cold store when you toot your horn, no-one carrying your groceries to the car, no-one driving your car, no-one driving the children to school, no-one teaching the children at school, no-one laying concrete on the construction sites, no-one delivering concrete, no-one drawing the plans, no-one serving your meals in the restaurant, no-one bringing you a cool drink and no-one clearing up after you.
No-one will let me do horror, but I think I'd be the best monster because no-one would suspect me," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.