The reported no-observed-adverse-effect level (NOAEL) for fresh-pressed E.
What does NOAEL stand for?
NOAEL stands for No-Observed-Adverse-Effect Level (toxicology studies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NOAEL in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Open Architecture Computing Environment (computer operating system; US Navy)
- Nordic Association for Computational Mechanics
- Northwest Ohio Area Computer Services Cooperative
- Navy Overseas Air Cargo Terminal
- New Oxford American Dictionary
- New-Onset Autoimmune Disease
- Nooit Ophouden Altijd Doorgaan (Dutch: Never Stop Always Continue; walking club; Netherlands)
- National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing (Pensacola, FL)
- Network of Automotive Excellence
- No Observed Adverse Effect Concentration
- Neuborn Open Air Festival (Germany)
- No Affiliation (forum sales term)
- Notice of Audit Findings (Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection)
- Notice of Availability of Funds (New Jersey)
- Purchases by Bureau of Aeronautics Facilities (US Navy)
- New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts (Louisiana)
- Northern Ontario Agri-Food Education and Marketing Inc. (local agriculture promotion; Canada)
- Affirmative Replies Neither Required Nor Desired
- Northeast Ohio American Friends Service Committee (Cuyahoga Falls, OH; social action group; est. 1971)
- Norwegian Armed Forces Staff College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certainly, the question must be raised of whether the simple addition of uncertainty factors to a no-observed-adverse-effect levels in the risk assessment context would suffice to cover the toxicity produced by these sequential treatments.
These levels typically have their basis in animal data, usually the no-observed-adverse-effect level (NOAEL) from a bioassay using a limited number of test animals.