Employees have no expectation of privacy in relation to the furnishings, equipment, and other objects used in of brought into the workplace.
What does NEOP stand for?
NEOP stands for No Expectation of Privacy (song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NEOP
We have 5 other meanings of NEOP in our Acronym Attic
- North Eastern Optical Network (Mainecom)
- NES Emulation on the N64 (free program from Halley's Comet Software)
- Northeast Ohio Network for Educational Technology
- North East Ohio Nurse Practitioner Group
- Naval Environmental Operational Nowcasting System
- Northeastern Ohio Orienteering Club
- Near Earth Object Program
- Neoprobe Corporation (stock symbol)
- New Employee Orientation Program (various locations)
- New England Order of Protection
- Nuclear Energy of the Populace (Austria)
- Nuclear Explosive Operating Procedure
- Nebraska Educational Office Professionals Association
- Navy Enlisted/Officer Participation System (US Navy)
- Network Operations Philips System
- New England Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems (various locations)
- Northeast Oxidant and Particle Study
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (est. 1972)
- NASFM Equipment Owners' Service
- Navy Enlisted Occupational Standards (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the government records conversations in an area where no expectation of privacy exists, it is not conducting a search, and the Fourth Amendment is not implicated.
There is no expectation of privacy where an area of the curtilage is open to public view.
For the sender, there is no expectation of privacy protected by the Fourth Amendment.