In this study, we found that prenatal exposures to airborne particles and the pollutant nitrogen dioxide adversely affect pulmonary function growth among asthmatic children between 6 and 15 years of age," said study lead author Amy Padula, PhD, post-doctoral fellow at the University of California, Berkeley.
What does NO2 stand for?
NO2 stands for Nitrogen Dioxide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NO2
- Non Proprietary Reliable Electronic Mail
- Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu (law firm; Japan)
- Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Retaliation Act of 2002
- New Order - Not Optional
- Nitric Oxide-releasing Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
- New Orders Pulverise Opposition Without Utilizing Hamsters (Kids Next Door show)
- National Organizations Symbiotically And Strongly Supporting PEACE Month Synergy
- No Transmission
- Nitric Oxide and Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Nuclear Opacity 2 (genetics)
- Nitric Oxid/Nitrite
- National Obituary Archive (Jonesboro, AR)
- National Observatory of Athens (Athens, Greece)
- National Oceanography Association
- National Olympic Academy (various locations)
- National Onion Association
- National Operational Agency (Germany)
- National Optometric Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traffic-related and non--traffic-related particles were typically more robust predictors of eNO than was nitrogen dioxide.
Nitrogen dioxide levels in some parts of our cities are 20% above the European average.
July 7, 2009 On the heels of the House of Representatives passing the American Clean Energy and Security Act, the Environmental Protection Agency announced it is now seeking to tighten nitrogen dioxide air quality standards.
But while in many areas including Corporation Street, pollution levels are falling, in Broad Street the nitrogen dioxide is increasing slightly.