What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for Nitro-2-1,3-BenzoxaDiazol-4-yl (green fluorescent dye used to track synthetic lipids)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- Neurobiological Disorders
- Nevada by Design (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Never Back Down
- Never Been Done
- New Bass Day
- New Bible Dictionary (reference book)
- New Box Diseño (graphic design company; Mexico)
- New Business Development
- Next Business Day
- Nice But Dim (person)