The assessment measures included the Social Communication Questionnaire (SCQ), which screens for the presence of ASDs; the Repetitive Behavior Rating Scale-Revised (RBS-R), which measures stereotypy, self-injurious behavior, compulsions, rituals/sameness, and restricted interests; and the Nisonger Child Behavior Rating Form (NCBRF), which assesses behavior and emotional problems in children.
What does NCBRF stand for?
NCBRF stands for Nisonger Child Behavior Rating Form
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Near-Commercial Breeder Reactor
- Neurum Creek Bush Retreat (Australia)
- NorCal Boxer Rescue (Texas and California)
- Northern California Beagle Rescue
- Northern California Book Reviewers (formerly Bay Area Book Reviewers Association)
- Northern Colorado Business Report
- Nuclear Chemical Biological and Radiological
- National Christian Barrel Racers Association (Glendale, AZ)
- North Country Barrel Racing Association
- North Carolina Black Repertory Company (Winston Salem, NC)
- National Center for Biomedical Research and Training
- National Cage Bird Show
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (India)
- National Child Benefit Supplement
- National Council of Black Studies
- New Car Buyer Study
- New Commercial Billing System (MCI)
- Newell Collection of Babylonian Seals
- Northern California Bluegrass Society
- North Carolina Baptist Secretaries Association (Winston-Salem, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an open-label, multicenter trial of 107 children that extended a double-blind study, those who took risperidone had improved visual analog scores for verbal and physical aggression, hitting, fighting, and temper tantrums on the Nisonger Child Behavior Rating Form, a scale used to assess children with developmental disabilities (Am.
For both groups the most improvement came early in treatment, but that was sustained throughout the second study Both groups showed marked improvement in other subclasses of the Nisonger Child Behavior Rating Form, such as compliance/calmness, adaptive social behavior, insecurity