Iacobucci's report includes 17 recommendations, including recommendations specific to Nishnawbe Aski Nation.
What does NAN stand for?
NAN stands for Nishnawbe Aski Nation (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAN
We have 70 other meanings of NAN in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Neighborhoods
- National Association of Nurses
- National Attorney Network
- Naval Afloat Network(s)
- Naval Air Navigation
- Naval Aviation News (US Navy)
- Navy After Next
- Near-Me Area Network (computer networking)
- Neighborhood Area Network
- News Agency of Nigeria (est. 1976)
- North American Network (various organizations)
- Not A Number
- N-Acetyl Neuraminic Acid
- Nanoscale Active Network Architecture (computer networking)
- National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity
- Nebraska Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Nevada Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- news.admin.net-abuse.* (Internet newsgroups)
- North American Newspaper Alliance
- North American Normande Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, Davey served six years as deputy grand chief for the Nishnawbe Aski Nation, was economic development manager with the Matawa Tribal Council for four years, and was a managing partner with First Nations Equity, a private investment banking firm in Toronto.
Estimates say that Nishnawbe Aski Nation near Thunder Bay, Ontario, has as much as half its 45,000 population addicted to Oxycodone.
The 57-year-old Yesno was sworn in as grand chief of the Thunder Bay-based Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) last August, replacing Stan Beardy who was elected the new Ontario regional chief of the Assembly of First Nations.
He comes to the position of regional chief after serving 12 years as grand chief of the Nishnawbe Aski Nation, which is comprised of 49 First Nation communities in the territories of James Bay Treaty 9 and the Ontario portion of Treaty 5.
It's my hope the sentencing and sexual offender designation of Ralph Rowe will contribute to the healing process not only for the direct victims, but for all Nishnawbe Aski Nation members affected by his abuse," said Alvin Fiddler, deputy Grand Chief of the Nishnawbe Aski Nation.
Three candidates have thrown their hats into the ring to vie for the position of Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) grand chief, including current Grand Chief Stan Beardy.
85,000 Nishnawbe Aski Nation: over one year to update and distribute Girl Power training materials to Nishnawbe Aski Nation communities.