The collapse of Asakurashoji comes at a time when competition in the domestic necktie market has intensified amid rising imports from China, prompting the Nishijin Textile Industrial Association, a group of Kyoto-based necktie makers, to prepare for asking the government to invoke an emergency import curb against ties from China.
What does NTIA stand for?
NTIA stands for Nishijin Textile Industrial Association (fabric manufacturers; Kyoto, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTIA
We have 14 other meanings of NTIA in our Acronym Attic
- NTI-Neutrik Test Instruments (Oregon)
- Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated
- NY Thermal, Inc. (home heating; Canada)
- National Telecommunication and Information Agency (US DOC)
- National Telecommunications & Information Association
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration (US DOC)
- National Telecommunications Interagency
- Near-Total Intestinal Aganglionosis
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration Institute for Telecommunication Sciences (Boudler, CO)
- Nondestructive Testing Information Analysis Center
- National Training Initiative in Adolescent Health (Canadian Pediatric Society)
- Not That I'm Aware Of (Internet slang)
- National Technology and Industrial Base
- North Thompson Indian Band (now Simpcw First Nation; Canada)
- Not That I'm Bitter
- Not That I'm Bitter or Anything
- Naval Technical Information Center
- Naval Technical Intelligence Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nishijin Textile Industrial Association will make the proposal at an extraordinary general meeting slated next Thursday in Tokyo of the national umbrella body comprising five local groups of makers, the officials said.