Japanese giant Nippon Sheet Glass reported sales of PS2.
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for Nippon Sheet Glass (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- Nelson Speleo Group (caving club in New Zealand)
- Network Services Gateway (various companies)
- Network Services Group (various locations)
- Network Sub-Group
- Network Support Group
- Never Say Good Bye (song)
- Never Stop Grinding
- New Socialist Group (Canada)
- Newborn Screening and Genetics (Association of Public Health Laboratories)
- No Sleep Gang (rap group)
- No Sphere Grid (gaming)
- Node Steering Group
- Northbridge Services Group (Lexington, kY)
- Notice Support Group
- Nuclear Suppliers Group
- Nashville Singles Golf Association (Nashville, TN)
- National Sand & Gravel Association
- National Senior Games Association
- National Senior Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case involved the leakage of information on Nippon Sheet Glass Co.
A SENIOR manager at Pilkington owner Nippon Sheet Glass is to retire after more than 30 years with the group.
Nippon Sheet Glass will unload its 50 per cent stake in the venture, NH Techno Glass, to a special-purpose vehicle set up by Carlyle for 40.
Pilkington, who control nearly a fifth of the global glass market, recommended a 165p-a-share offer from Nippon Sheet Glass after recently rebuffing two lower bids from the Japanese company.
Nippon Sheet Glass revealed it had agreed to buy the remaining 80 per cent of Pilkington it did not own to expand its global reach.
Pilkington said the 158p-a-share written proposal from Japanese firm Nippon Sheet Glass was too low even though it represented an improvement on the pounds 1.
Bosses say Monday's offer by Nippon Sheet Glass falls "materially short" of an acceptable price.