The 18 universities include the Kyoto University, Matsumoto Dental University, Nagoya University, Nagoya University of Commerce & Business, Nippon Institute of Technology, Okayama University, Osaka Institute of Technology, Osaka University, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Takushoku University, The University of Tokyo, Tohoku University, Tokai University, Tokyo International University, Tokyo University of Technology and Waseda University.
What does NIT stand for?
NIT stands for Nippon Institute of Technology (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIT
We have 103 other meanings of NIT in our Acronym Attic
- Nations in Transit (survey; Freedom House; Washington, DC)
- Near Infrared Transmission
- Near-Identity Transformation
- Negative Income Tax
- Net Integration Technologies
- Network Information Table
- Network Integration Test
- Network Interface Tap
- Network Investigative Technique (hacking tool; US FBI)
- New in Town
- Non Instructional Time
- Non International Traveler
- Norfolk International Terminals
- NORLUN Instability Trough (weather; named after scientists Nogueira and Lundstedt)
- Nortel Institute for Telecommunications
- Northern Institute of Technology (Hamburg-Harburg, Germany)
- Northwest Iowa Transportation, Inc.
- Not in Therapy
- Not In Time
- Not Invited Tournament