Nippon Export and Investment Insurance co-financed the transaction.
What does NEXI stand for?
NEXI stands for Nippon Export and Investment (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEXI
- Near-Edge X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Next Evolution XBC (game)
- National Association of Export Companies
- Nippon Expressway Company (Japan)
- North American Association of Exporting Companies
- National Executive Committee
- Navy Exchange Service Command
- Next Generation Air-To-Ground Communication
- Next Generation
- Narrowed Extended XPath I (programming language)
- Nuclear Electric Xenon Ion System
- Nexus: A Journal of Opinion
- New Exporters to Overseas Markets (Canada)
- New Exporters Training and Counselling Program (Canada)
- Nonparametric Extreme Quantile Model (International Food Policy Research Institute)
- Next Generation Weather Radar
- Next-Generation Radar (US NWS)
- Next Generation Range Instrumentation
- New Exporters to South America (Canada)
- National Experimental Supersonic Transport (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The banks participating in the loan include the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), the African Development Bank (AfDB), the Nippon Export and Investment Insurance, the Export-Import Bank of Korea and the European Investment Bank.
The transaction, which was co-financed by Nippon Export and Investment Insurance, also supported the export of G.
Nippon Export and Investment Insurance and the Export-Import Bank of the United States will sign a reinsurance agreement to formally set up the new framework in the United States, the report added.
plan to claim insurance benefits from the state-run Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI) to cover damages incurred on their car exports to China after Beijing slapped retaliatory tariffs on them following Tokyo's import curbs on three farm products, industry sources said Friday.