With the holidays coming up, if you're thinking about purchasing a video-game system for a child under 7 years of age, Owen suggests buying used Super Nintendo ($35) or Nintendo ($29) systems, because systems like Nintendo 64 are too complicated for this age group.
What does N64 stand for?
N64 stands for Nintendo 64
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- News for Gamers
- National 4-H (Head, Heart, Hands, Health) Council
- Nurses 4 London (London, UK)
- Networking 4 Success
- Not for You (song)
- NASTRAN for Windows (computer program)
- Nintendo Entertainment System 5
- Neutrophil 5-Nucleotidase
- Purchases by Bureau of Supplies and Accounts for the Bureau of Ships (US Navy)
- Purchases by the Bureau of Supplies and Accounts for the Bureau of Yards and Docks (US Navy)
- Nintendo 64DD (Nintendo 64 video game System Add-On)
- Nojirimycin 6-Phosphate
- Cox Bazar, Bangladesh (airport code)
- New 7 Wonders (of the World)
- (gute) Nacht (German: Good Night)
- New York TRACON
- Negativity at Approximately 95 Milliseconds
- Avogadro's Number (chemistry, equal to 6.022e23/Mol; sometimes written as N-Sub-A)
- Nambia (Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The game, which featured detailed graphics, soon became a favorite of both Star Wars and Nintendo 64 fans.
Nintendo 64 debuted Sunday with twice the firepower of Sega's Saturn system and Sony's PlayStation, which charged out of the blocks a year ago with graphics and playability that were twice as good as anything seen before on home systems.
Nasdaq:THQI) and JAKKS Pacific (Nasdaq:JAKK) today announced their new World Wrestling Federation(R) (Nasdaq:WWFE) licensed video game release, "WWF No Mercy(TM)," developed by AKI Corporation for Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Color game consoles.
Tigger's Honey Hunt for PlayStation and Nintendo 64 follows NewKidCo and Disney Interactive's successful release of Winnie the Pooh: Adventures in the 100 Acre Wood for Game Boy(R) Color, which, since its release in March, has consistently been in the top ten among "Portable Video Games," according to NPD/TRST sell-through data.
Similarly, last fall's release of "Gauntlet Legends" for Nintendo 64 found its place on the top 10 video game chart for nearly two months.
The 4-player multi-player capacity of the Nintendo 64 is the perfect platform for this type of turn-based strategy game and will provide hours of laugh-out-loud fun and in-depth strategic action to Worms fans and their friends.
develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software for personal computers, the Internet and advanced entertainment systems such as the PlayStation game console and Nintendo 64 game system.